Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Little Secret

So I have a little problem. I tend to be a bit of a blabber mouth. And people don't tell me secrets because of it.

And I can't blame them. I mean, if you don't want something told then you don't tell somebody that's going to open their mouth.

It's not like I do it intentionally. I just don't always take the time to think before I speak and out comes information that wasn't supposed to come out.

Just ask my cousin Chris who found out about the yellow sweater she was getting for Christmas when I was about six.

What I'm getting at is that there is a little bit more of a reason than what I have been letting on as to why I have been absent from the blog lately.

I have a big secret.

And if I was to blog, I was going to spill the beans.

Because you see, this kind of secret is the best kind of secret. It's the kind of secret that you want to shout to the world. It's the kind that you want everybody to know.

You see, this secret is the best secret of all.

I'm pregnant.

I like to say that this pregnancy is unexpected, but definitely not unwelcome. As we weren't planning on trying to have another baby until the time that this one is due, you can imagine that it was a bit of a surprise to the husband and I.

My sister-in-law is pregnant. I was all prepared to let her take the reins on this one. I'd follow up after Baby B is born.

But you know what they say. If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.

So this year, around September 3, we will welcome a new blessing into our family. A little bundle of joy. Another little Myers that will take ahold of my heart.

And I get to take you all along for the ride.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Stacia and Nate on the expected arrival of #2.

    Kyle and Emily Steward

    ReplyDelete